Buckingham Hurt Man Bucket Truck Rescue System- 3813D1Q6
- The Buck Hurt Man Rescue system was developed to easily lift an injured or unconscious worker from an aerial basket using a 4:1 mechanical advantage pulley system.
Pulleys are made of marine grade stainless steel and provide a 4 to 1 mechanical advantage.
- 7/16" diameter braided rope allows for up to a 20’ lift and reduces twisting of the pulleys.
- The larger diameter rope also provides the rescuer a better grip while lifting, even when wearing gloves.
- Storage bag prevents water from seeping into the bag.
Straps with gum rubber allow for secure placement on the boom.
- In compliance with the ANSI Z359.4 standard, this product has a user weight limit of 130 to 310 lbs. (59 to 140 kg) when fully equipped.
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page