AB Chance 3000 lb Capacity Capstan Hoist
AB Chance Powered Capstan Cathead Hoists feature an improved design, and a multiple-planetary drive/backstop clutch assembled on the center shaft of a steel gear case with full-length internal teeth. The 3,000 lb capacity Capstan handles more rugged jobs, extends service life, and reduces maintenance. Lightweight yet powerful, this portable hoist lifts many heavyweight items and can get into remote or difficult-access sites. The recommended output is 4,000 watts or higher. For generator options, consider the Generac GP Series 6500E Portable Generator or Generac GP Series 6500 Cosense Portable Generator.
Examples: Setting utility poles, pulling wheeled equipment over obstacles, raising transformers (even over fences in back lots), hoisting heavy insulators, stringing and tensioning conductors, pulling cable (indoors and underground), and cell tower construction. Operator effort remains low for typical loads simply by adding wraps on the capstan drum. So little effort is required, any crew member can run the hoist. Control is so accurate, loads can be moved by fractions of an inch.
- Product Type: Capstan Hoist
- Product: Hoist Only
- Style: Standard Drum
- Load Rating: 3,000 lbs. (1361 kg)
- Power Source: 115 V AC Electric Motor
- Recommended Output: 4,000 Watts or higher
- Rope Speed at Rated Load: 12' (3.7 m) per minute
- Source, Minimum: 14 amps
- Weight / Ea.: 49 lbs.
- UPC Code 09635901604
- Includes foot control
- Four 1/2" mounting bolts furnished with each unit. Mounting flange provides eight 1/2" tapped holes on a 5 5/8" bolt circle.
- Compatible with the AB Chance Capstan F.A.E. 3000 lb Chain Mount Bracket.
- NOTE: This capstan is not compatible with the standard hitch mount.
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
Rope & Rescue
|Manufacturer:||Hubbell Power Systems|