Shipping and Returns
Quick Ship - For when you need your equipment ASAP.
We know that getting your equipment in a timely manner is extremely important when your job relies on that equipment. Waiting for weeks to get the products you need just isn’t something anyone wants to do. Because of that, we offer a range of products that qualify for quick ship. Quick ship items typically ship out the same day you order them as long as the order is placed before 6pm EST, Monday through Friday. If you see this logo on a product you can rest assured that your gear is only a few days away.
What you need - when and where you need it. Simple. Even if you're on another continent.
- We’ll give you professional, courteous, and prompt service. Your order will be shipped in a timely manner, error-free, every time. Then we’ll email you a confirmation. Orders are not processed over the weekend and standard deliveries are on business days, so be sure to factor that in when selecting your shipping rate.
- Outside of extreme circumstances – Tornado, hurricane, locust swarms – we will ship in accordance with the delivery option you’ve selected. Dates may be affected by late or incorrect information, so double-check those zip codes.
- Need your gear fast? Choose Quick Ship products and order by 6:00 pm EST for same-day shipping. If you require expedited shipping after that, give one of our fearless customer service people a ring and we’ll make every effort to get your order out the door in a jiffy. Some shipping escalations, such as Next Day Air Saturday are not available in all areas and are not included in our web store. Please give us a call if you require this service.
- Looking to get something sent outside of the US? Not a problem. We ship internationally every day. All you have to do is cover the brokerage fees, duties, or taxes to get the gear into your country. Let’s do it.
Straight-Forward Return Policy
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a credit within 30-days. To start the process, head on over to our Easy Return portal.
A 20% restocking fee may apply depending on the manufacturer’s terms, or if items are returned without original packaging. We may be able to waive that fee for store credit or exchanges.
Any equipment that has been used and/or deployed cannot be returned. Non-stock or special order items cannot be returned.
Manufacturer Warranty Claim assistance is provided at no extra cost. If a defect surfaces, we’ll help you find a repair or replacement
Freight Claims and Damaged Shipments
Freight claims are handled by our Customer Service squad. Regardless of how your gear was shipped, we will assist you if the merchandise is verified as damaged in transit. Are you in this boat? Keep reading:
- Don’t accept visibly damaged product until the delivery person has endorsed the air bill or bill of lading with a statement to the extent of the damage.
- Give us a head’s up immediately that your shipment was damaged so we can assist you.
- Didn’t realize your things were busted until you’ve opened the box? Hang on to all packing materials and give us a call within 24 hours of receiving your gear.
If you’re using the safety gear we sell, you’re probably working in a dangerous profession. Proper training, administered by professionals, is required before using all equipment, and no descriptions, videos, or materials from Farwest replace that training. Read up on manufacturer instructions and get proper training. User accepts all liability.
International Shipping Restrictions
The following brands cannot be shipped internationally.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Some items are excluded from free shipping. We reserve the right to exclude free shipping on:
- Items over 100 lbs.
- Oversized items.
- Items shipped outside of the lower 48 states.
Farwest Line Specialties
(800) 466-7153 // [email protected]
1391 E Boone Industrial Dr.
Columbia, MO 65202