Questions, Comments, and Concerns
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, please contact us
through our contact form, email at [email protected], or via
postal mail at:
Farwest Line Specialties, LLC
Attn: Marketing Department
1391 E. Boone Industrial Dr.
Columbia, MO 65202
Information We Collect
- Information voluntarily provided to us: When you create an account on our website you are providing us with information like name, address, and email address. We store this information to ensure that we can serve you and get your gear to you where you need it, when you need it. Any time that you contact us via our website (i.e. chat, via the contact us page, with a catalog request, etc.) we store that information securely to ensure that we provide unparalleled customer service.
- Information we collect automatically: When you visit our website, we may collect information about your visit and your usage of our website. The information we collect may include your IP address, your browser ID, your browsing activity, your operating system, and how you interacted with our site. This information may be collected via log files as well as other data collection technologies like cookies. More information about cookies and other data collection methods we use can be found below.
- Cookies and data collection: We and our third-party partners may use a range of technology to collect and store information. These methods may include pixels and web beacons. We use these data collection methods to understand trends, serve tailored interactions and ensure a quality user experience on our website. Users can manage their cookie preferences within each individual browser.
- Web beacons: We use web beacons within our emails to help ensure we are providing the most valuable content possible to our customers. Information that may be tracked through web beacons include if the email was opened, the time it was opened, IP address, browser type, email client type, and links and photos that were clicked.
- Information from other sources: On occasion, we might obtain information about you from a third-party source like social media platforms, marketing partners, or public databases. We take steps to ensure that our marketing partners are operating within their legal rights. Examples of data we may obtain include demographic data, location, IP address, device information, and online behavioral data (like information about your use of social media). We use this information in conjunction with data we have collected to provide you with the best experience possible.
Use of Personal Information
- Remarketing: If you visit our site and provide us with your personal information and do not purchase any of our products we may send you an email inviting you to purchase those items. If you wish to stop receiving emails you can stop our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions that are included in each email. Additionally, we may use other information provided through cookies to advertise to you via our advertising partners.
- Promotional Content: You can opt out of promotional emails by clicking unsubscribe and following the instructions on any promotional email you receive from us.
- Legality/National Security: Legal requirements might include a subpoena, investigative requests, or other legal processes.
- Anonymous Data: In the event that we share data with a third party, this data is anonymous and has no personally identifiable information tied to it.
- Personal Data: To further customize user experience and serve our customers better, we may use personal data to strategically promote products based on user trends. We do not provide personal data to any third party or any individuals or corporations outside of our organization.
Contest & Sweepstakes
On occasion, we may offer sweepstakes, contests, surveys, or other promotions on our website or through our various social media channels. Participation in these promotions is voluntary and the information requested may include personal information like name, email address, username, birth date, address, and similar information. Unless stated in the promotion’s rules, or law, we may use the information provided to communicate with you. This information will also not be shared or sold unless otherwise stated in the promotion’s rules.
California Privacy (CCPA)
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, email, and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. If you would like to request the information listed above, please contact us via email at [email protected], phone at (800) 784-2163, or our via our contact form.
Updated February 09, 2021